Do I need to have a company set up to become an agent?
Yes. We require all of our independent agents to have an active LLC or Corporation with state registration and a Federal ID number. If the agent is doing business in a state other than where they originally filed for their Corporation or LLC, they will also need to be registered as a foreign Corporation or LLC in the state in which they will do business.
How long does it take to process my agent application?
Time can vary based on how long it takes for SUNTECKtts to receive the results from your credit and background checks. The typical turnaround time is around three business days.
How will I learn about SUNTECKtts system and software?
Once you come on-board as a SUNTECKtts agent, you’ll be assigned a corporate liaison for the first 90 days. The liaison will be a resource for all questions.
Can a SUNTECKtts representative join me on sales calls?
Yes. Our corporate staff is always willing to make customer sales calls with agents as long as schedules permit.
Is SUNTECKtts affiliated with any freight broker training programs?
No. We are not affiliated with and do not endorse any freight broker training programs.
Does SUNTECKtts offer on-going training?
Yes. SUNTECKtts has an on-site training facility in Jacksonville, Florida. Web-based training is available through your mobile drive and we conduct regular monthly safety conference calls.
Does SUNTECKtts have an online portal where I can track my shipments and retrieve paperwork? Yes, my.suntecktts.com is available for all customers to track, trace and retrieve paperwork. To gain portal access, speak with your SUNTECKtts agency representative.
What are the expected payment terms for my invoices?
Customer invoices must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.
What are SunteckTTS’s minimum requirements for carriers?
To be considered a carrier, SUNTECKtts requires:
- At least $1,000,000 in auto liability coverage
- At least $100,000 in motor truck cargo coverage
- Workers’ Compensation coverage according to statutory limits
- Active Common and/or Contract Authority with the FMCSA for a minimum of three (3) continuous months
- No serious complaints on industry websites: Internet Truckstop, DAT, TIA WatchDog
How quickly will my invoice be paid?
SUNTECKtts has several payment options available.
- Quick Pay—Paper check, issued within 48 hours of receipt of required paperwork (a small percentage will be taken from the total payable)
- Quick Pay—Comcheck, issued the same day as long as the required paperwork is received by 3:00 p.m. EST (a small percentage will be taken from the total payable)
- Net30 days from receipt of required paperwork
Who do I email if I have payment inquiries?
Send all payment inquiries to: [email protected]